Wednesday, November 19, 2008

start of a PIF tag

Ok, we are in business. Post a comment on my blog, saying that you want to have your name in the drawing for this PIF (Pay it Forward) tag. I will draw three names on Dec 3 and announce the winners. Hopefully, in January or February (but more likely March), I will send a hand made object to the winners. (see previous blog for what kind of object)

The rules are that if you win, you have to hold your own PIF tag. You actually have a year to send out the prizes, so it isn't a great burden.

Have fun!

11 comments:

Adria said...

Id love to participate

Wil said...

Hi Kathy,
I would love to be in this pif - found your blog through Kate's :-)

Julie said...

Popped across here from Kate's blog. I'd like to be included in your PIF draw. I'm a slow worker so a year will be a good time scale.

mumzy said...

Go Girl!
Glad to see you are up to the PIF.

Hope you enjoy doing it as much as I did. Looks like you will be having enough participants.

Joanie Hoffman said...

I found your blog through Kate's blog also.
Please include me in your PIF.
Happy days,
Joanie in North Beach, MD.

Pat said...

Okay...I set up a blog, Kathy. It's crude and I don't have much clue what I'm doing, but.....I tried! I sent you an email about it.

Pat said...

Oh...forgot to add that I'd like, now, to be officially entered in your PIF contest!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Pat in DE's new blog. I'm also a Sloanie and would like to be in your PIF draw.
Jan in TN

quiltingnana said...

count me in!!!

quiltma said...

I would love to win a pay it forward from you. And I would PIF. I promise.

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy it would be a pleasure to be in your PIF draw, please add me.