Friday, December 18, 2009

haircut, before and after




Kate uploaded my photos into a folder on her computer. Hopefully, I will be able to find them and put a few on here. Wish me luck!
These are not the world's most flattering photos. I have trouble smiling for a photo. However, you can see a big difference in my hair! LOL It's very short now. Will look better after it grows out a bit. I like short hair especially because my earrings will be seen.
We had snow flurries last night. There was some accumulation, but mostly it was melted by AM. A few more flurries today. The kids were disappointed - they were hoping for enough to close the schools. Some places got a lot. Still, even a dusting of snow makes it feel more like Christmas.
Tonight we are going to a friend's house for dinner. We'll eat fish and chips and go out and look at decorations. This has become somewhat of a tradition. The daughter, Amelia, was one of Sarah's first friends - from nursery school. They have been in separate schools ever since, until this year, but because Kate and Amelia's mum became friends, the connection is still there. We go to their house each year before Christmas because the folks on their street really go all out with outdoor decorations. Much more like what we see in the US. Not at all typical of England. I'm not sure if I can get photos of the decorations, but if so, I'll put them up on another post.

3 comments:

Pat said...

I like the haircut......short hair is always so much easier, to me, to care for. Enjoy your evening out tonight.

mumzy said...

Short hair really makes a difference. I like it. It makes you look younger and who can't stand some of that. LOL

I wore my hair long for a long time but about five years ago, I had it cut to just below my ears and it is much easier to care for.

Enjoy your new haircut.

Deb D said...

I like the haircut also. Mucho snow here - about 10"!