Sunday, December 20, 2009

snow!







Maryland has had a very large snow storm this weekend. I think we got over 2 foot! It's breaking all records for December. Actually, I've lived in Maryland for 36 years and we never had this kind of snow in December. Of course, I am not there to 'enjoy' it! My neighbors have posted photos to show me what I am missing. I will try to put some on this blog, but am not sure that I can.
With a lot of help from all three of my grandkids, I have managed to get these photos transferred onto the blog. The kids are so much more at home with computers and the Internet than I am! Even the 6 year old knows what to do. What you are seeing is the sidewalk leading to my front door and in the other photo, my car buried in the snow!

2 comments:

mumzy said...

Boy, I am glad I don't live in Maryland. That is too much snow for me. That storm missed us but did hit Nova Scotia.

Pat said...

WE were at my daughter's in NJ and had horrible amounts of snow. I hate it except to look at it in other people's photos.....LOL We got back home safely today and the roads near here are treacherous...not big amounts of snow, but very little road-clearing equipment in the beachy are of southern Delaware. I'm happy to stay inside here now!