Thursday, March 18, 2010

spring has sprung











I found crocus and mini daffodils blooming in front of my house when I arrived home on Tuesday. It was wonderful to have spring follow me up from Florida. After all the snow we had in February, we are all ready for spring. I had a good visit in Florida. We went to the annual "Art Under the Oaks" one day. I managed not to buy anything there. However, I did get some real bargains at some of the local thrfit shops. I bought another birdhouse, found some adorable corn husk dolls (only $2) and a wonderful jacket for just $5!


I'm having all kinds of trouble moving photos around on Blogger. I used to be able to click and drag them, but that doesn't seem to work now. Very frustrating. So, the photos won't be in any kind of logical order, but they are self explanatory, so that won't really matter.






Unfortunately, I also brought a nasty cold home from Florida! I'm so disgusted to be sick when the weather is wonderful and I want to be out working in the yard. I did a bit of clean up yesterday, trimming off stuff and bagging up leaves. Maybe I'll finish that up today. I really need to do some major surgery on my trees and bushes out back, but I don't feel steady enough today to get up on the ladder. Oh well, a few more days won't matter when it comes to trimming off the broken branches.




1 comment:

Pat said...

Nice buys you got in FL. Feel better soon!