Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More fairy houses

One of these days, I will get all my recent photos loaded on Flickr, but they are not there yet.  So here are a few more photos of fairy houses from Anne Marie Gardens in Lusby.  I think none of these was posted on a previous blog.

Today is going to be a very HOT day.  It's already hot and not yet 10 AM.  I plan to stay inside as much as possible, although I will have to go out this evening and water all my plants.  Hopefully, by then it will be bearable outside.

This is a slow week, which is fine with me.  The weekend was very busy - lots of fun, but tiring.  I need some laid-back days after a few busy ones.  Guess that's because I'm getting OLD.  Oops - mustn't say the naughty word. 

I'm thinking that I should create a fairy house in my garden.  Of course, my flower beds are already filled with little ceramic things - frogs, turtles, mushrooms, totem poles - and with various insects on poles, not to mention birdhouses, which are mostly on the deck railings.  I'm a sucker for garden stuff, not just plants.  Still, I think a fairy house would fit in somewhere.  





No comments: