Friday, January 20, 2012

more photos from the Christmas Fair in Hyde Park

 This snowman was a 'bouncy castle' inside.  It was really huge, although it's hard to tell from the photo.
 I'm not quite sure what this photo shows.  I think it might be the merry-go-round in the foreground.  Well, actually the Coke cup is in the foreground, but I wasn't counting that as an object of interest!
 Here's the big slide. 
 Swan boats, of course!
 This should be "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!"  However, I didn't see any lions.  Maybe they are hiding behind all the other stuff.








Below is the last booth, located just before we exited the fest grounds.  I thought the "Singing Chicken Show" would be interesting, but no one else wanted to see it!  LOL

2 comments:

Pat said...

It looks like it might have been chilly that day...very grey. I enjoyed all your photos so far.

Deb D said...

Great pix as usual (even with cup). thanks