Monday, April 27, 2009

8 things.....

This blog comes courtesy of Pat, who nominated me to do it. Pat seems to really like these things and it's fun to read hers, but I'm not sure it's fun to be nominated to do one. Anyway, I won't be nominating anyone because I read very few blogs and I know of at least one person (my daughter) who does NOT want to be nominated. So you are all safe.

8 things I am looking forward to:
- visiting my grandkids (and daughter and son-in-law) in England this summer
- getting my GERD under control so that I can eat good tasting food again
- going to my 50th class reunion in October
- going to yard sales next weekend with Patty
- buying more plants to fill the pots on my deck
- summer time when church choir is over and I can skip church without feeling guilty
- going to the art show next weekend, where some of my friend Lynne's art is on display
- going to lunch with my friends on Friday

8 things I did yesterday:
- read my email
- went to church
- sang in the choir
- helped set up and clean up after the salad luncheon at church
- read the Sunday paper
- talked on the phone to Andy (my ex-husband)
- talked on the phone to Kate
- finished reading "the Dead Room" by Heather Graham (not recommended - unrealistic)

8 things I wish I could do
- dig up the grass and put flower beds and ground cover all over my front yard
- go on a cruise and land tour of Alaska
- put a greenhouse window in my kitchen
- find an Internet provider that offers inexpensive DSL
- buy a new computer (mine is old and sooo slow)
- expand my house so that I have more walls to display art and ceramic stuff
- eat pizza, chocolate and wine - and all those other forbidden foods
- draw and paint

8 TV shows - I never watch TV, so I will pass on this

8 blogs to tag - as explained above - will pass on this as well

1 comment:

Pat said...

I enjoyed reading your lists! Thanks for playing along.