Monday, June 15, 2009

bird houses



Yesterday, I painted houses - not the house I live in, but bird houses. As you may know, I am into collecting bird houses. I have them lined up on my deck railing (where the squirrels regularly knock them off into my neighbor's yard) and hanging from the overhang above the deck. Now, thanks to an idea from Patty, I have some hanging from the tree in my front yard. Look closely and you will see them. In addition to painting the bird houses, I put fabric on some of them. They look cute, I think. I got the idea from a magazine. There are four pictures of the large birdhouse, so you can see all the sides. Most of the houses are just decorative, but some are real. So far no birds have taken up residence.












1 comment:

Pat said...

CUTE.....CUTE....CUTE birdhouses!!! You are an artist at heart...that's for sure!