Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Autumn Trees

I have finished the little quilt for Kate's art quilt swap. (It's actually two quilts, but they go as a set.) They (and all the other art quilts) can be found here There are some wonderful quilts in this swap. Mine is number 25. I just hope whoever gets mine will forgive my errors. The binding isn't quite even, for one thing. I enjoyed making this quilt and already have ideas for other fabric art when I get home. I have another project still in progress - the quilted bag that I started in class. Hopefully, Kate and I can find time, after we get home from Scotland and before I leave, to finish it, or at least she can show me what to do. I think I can probably finish it myself, but I imagine there are right ways to do it which will be easier than if I just try it on my own.

1 comment:

mumzy said...

Hope you are enjoying your time with Kate and family.