Thursday, September 30, 2010

some days are good and bad

Yesterday, I thought I had lost my hearing aid - BAD   I was in a panic!  Turns out I had just forgotten to put it in that morning - GOOD.   I took the other hearing aid in to be fixed and found out that it was just wax buildup on it that made it stop working - GOOD.  I'll have to clean it every few days, if I can remember.  On the way home from the appointment,  I was nearly hit by a very bad driver (female).  We were making left turns in two lanes, only as we pulled onto the new road, she thought she owned both lanes and steered her car right into my path. - BAD  Luckily, I was a bit behind her and was watching her, so I swerved and avoided a collision - GOOD.  Had a productive evening at pottery class - glazed several pieces for the upcoming Raku firing. - GOOD.


The tall brown totem pole tube has two faces.  I've shown them both.  I put these open tubes over metal poles in my yard, thus creating totem poles.  The little mask guy looks rather grumpy.  Guess I was in a bad mood when I made him.  I can't get these stupid photos to go where I want them.  The old system on Blogger was easier to use.

No comments: