Saturday, January 31, 2009

tagged

Pat wants me to do one of these things where you talk about yourself. Ten things people might not know about me and 5 addictions. I've done one of these before, but it was just an email thing - before I became a blogger. I think the ten things will be hard.



10 things about me:

1. I was born at home. My mother did not go to a hospital for my birth.

2. I graduated number one from high school. I was a 'brain' (today I would be a nerd) and it was a small high school (100 graduates).

3. I have a degree in library service from Rutgers.

4. I met my first husband at Rutgers when I was in grad school.

5. I lived in Germany for almost two years, when my husband was in the US Army.

6. I own a TV, but haven't watched a show in about three years. (I did watch the inauguration, but at my neighbor's house.)

7. I played the flute in high school and college.

8. My straight hair developed waves after the 'change of life'.

9. I love fabric, but hate to sew. (some of you already know this)

10. I love to travel and want to take an Alaskan cruise someday. Also would like to drive across the US. Want to come with me?



5 addictions:

1. music: especially singing, but also listening.

2. reading: mostly romances and crime stories.

3. ceramics: I teach a class and also attend classes. Am into making 'masks' these days. For photos of some of my work, go here http://www.flickr.com/photos/kathydillard/sets/72157609474409824/

4. visiting flea markets, yard sales and antique stores.

5. CHOCOLATE!!!



Ok, that's the best I can do. I won't tag anyone else, but feel free to participate if you want.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Well-done, Kathy! When I saw your lists, it triggered some things I could have said in my own list, but.....c'est la vie!!! :) Thanks for being a good sport and doing this. We do have a lot of things in common, it seems. Have a nice rest-of-the-weekend.

mumzy said...

So nice to hear things about you. Makes one feel we get to know you better. Nice job!