Tuesday, February 16, 2010

another early morning

It's only just past 7AM and I've been up and dressed for about 2 hours. I can't seem to get my sleeping pattern back to what it should be. Last night I fell asleep in my chair around 8:30 and woke up to go to bed an hour later. Of course, I awoke around 5 this AM and couldn't get back to sleep. When I was gainfully employed I got up at 5 by necessity, but I would really like to NOT do it in retirement!


Yesterday, after my ceramics class, I stopped in at thrift store that is on my way home to drop off some clothing. Of course, I had to wander around the store a bit. It's not a well-organized store, so it's hard to find good stuff, but I got another cute bird house - never been used - and a couple of 'like new' picture frames, all for $5. I do love bargains!


2 comments:

quiltingnana said...

thrift shops are so fun

Pat said...

I love thrift shops, too....and I have the same morning sleep "issue"...waking up automatically WAY earlier than I need to wake up nowadays. *sigh*