Wednesday, February 24, 2010

back on line

I've been unable to post on my blog or get to my facebook page since Sunday. I was trying to download AVG on Sunday (unsuccessfully) and I guess I did something to Internet Explorer. Anyway, it's good to know that the problem is on my computer and probably fixable, once I figure out what I did. I'm at the library just now.

I had the first part of a root canal done yesterday. It was a pretty simple process and there was no pain at all. I don't know why I was so worried about it. The place where the shot went in did ache yesterday, but it's fine today. The only real problem is that I will be on an antibiotic for another week and they always make me feel a bit queasy. I'm not enjoying that, but I can live with it. Seems to go away in the afternoon. Very strange.

Our snow melted like crazy yesterday. I can see the wood of my deck now, except that it is covered with the hulls from the bird seed I threw out there when it was snow covered. I'll have a mess to clean up in a few days.

No photos until I get my own computer back working properly.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I"m glad your procedure went well. Our walks and yards are pretty clear here, too...just in time for MORE white stuff (but I'm hoping it's not much this time).