Saturday, February 27, 2010

I did it - finally.

I bought a new computer yesterday. I don't have it yet because Best Buys is going to transfer data from my old computer (minus whatever viruses I may have on it) to the new one. It will be sometime next week before that is done and I actually get the CPU. I have the screen, one of those nice flat ones, at home now, but of course it is still in the box. My new computer has wireless built in, which will be great for next summer when Kate and family come for a month. I'm sure they will bring a laptop with them, as all 5 of them use the computer regularly.

I am again at the library, but may not come over here much next week. So don't expect much blogging to happen until the new machine is set up. I have to get here before the place is too busy. Weekday mornings and early afternoons are good - before the invasion of kids from school!

This morning when I woke up, I saw snow out the window. Luckily, it wasn't much - only a dusting. I think all of us here on the East Coast have had enough snow for this winter. I'm sure glad I don't live in Pennsylvania! They really got hit recently. This will be a winter to remember for all of us.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Great news about the new computer.......and I hear there is a chance of more snow mid-week....hope it's not much.